Advanced 3-Season Hi-Vis Mesh/Textile CE Armor Motorcycle Jacket
List Price: $119.99
Sale Price: $59.95
You save: $60 (50%)
Advanced 3-Season Hi-Vis Mesh/Textile CE Armor Motorcycle Jacket .
Mens Motorcycle Jacket MJ474HiViz Features
- Out Shell constructed in 500 denier textile fabric and airflow mesh panels
- Removable thermal liner
- C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Removable back protector pad with pocket for optional C.E. protector
- 2 waist level pocket outer pockets
- 1 gun pocket and a zippered pocket inside the jacket
- Pocket for audio devise/ accessories on thermal liner
- Zippered sleeve adjusters with hook and loop
- Adjustable hook and loop waistband for a custom fit
- Reflective on front and back of the jacket for better visibility
- Hook and loop adjustments on both arms for a secure fit with armor
Advanced 3-Season Hi-Vis Mesh/Textile CE Armor Motorcycle Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest in inches using a cloth tape measure and add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose the size from the chart below.
|Size||Chest (in)||Length (in)||Sleeve (in)|
Most Helpful Reviews :
The coat is wonderful. Fits well, very pleased with it!
Awesome jacket at a great price. Fast shipping too. Love the shape and the armor.
I have received the jacket in good shape. I have tried it on, and it fits with just a T-Shirt on, there's no extra room to wear a hoodie but all is good ð I certainly Love the reflective piping on the jacket. I just need a Helmet with the reflective piping on it. I've been watching your website for such a helmet to arrive !! My friends say that I'm very visible at night for night riding and that's a good thing. Maybe I should've gone one size larger to accommodate the hoodie ?? I keep forgetting that the American size chart is a little bit different than the Canadian sizing chart. I certainly have given out your website to a lot of my biker friends.
Thoroughly impressed with all of the features that this jacket has for the price. Not only does it have a liner for colder weather, but it also has armor in it too. Only wish it had a little more mesh in the arms and chest, otherwise it's a freaking fantastic jacket.