Love the vintage style of this jacket. I don’t ride much, so I wear it usually for fashion.
Vintage Motorcycle Leather Jacket.
Vintage Motorcycle Leather Jacket Features
- Premium leather shell
- Quality, Premium leather provides protection and comfort
- Vintage finish gives that broken-in look and feel
- Two front chest intake combination vents/pockets and two vertical rear exhaust vents keep you cool
- Zippered sleeve vents allow additional air flow
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved warm liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Two front, waist-level zippered pockets for essentials
- Snap closure tab collar
- Snap closure adjustable waist provides a more precise fit
- YKK zippers
Vintage Motorcycle Leather Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest in inches using a cloth tape measure and add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose the size from the chart below.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I would definitely recommend this jacket for the price alone. I can't get the same jacket anywhere else for this price. I really love it and would purchase again.
I ordered the River Road Hoodlum Jacket but it was no longer available. Jafrum offered the Vance Vintage Jacket as a substitute and it is more than I expected. Quality is good. Heavy leather and seems to be well made. I rode about 100 miles today with starting temperature about 40 on up to mid 50's. Jacket blocked the cold wind well and provided enough protection. Got a little chilly but more under clothing solved that. The sleeves are a bit long for me but as it breaks in I think all will be well. I ordered a 2XL as per the size chart and it is a good fit. 44 inch chest = 2XL. I am 5"7" and 175 lbs. My arms barely reach my hands, hence the long sleeves on me. Jacket looks good and has lots of nice features. Remove-able full liner will allow warm weather use with the vents which are provided. I do recommend this to those looking for a good quality, nice looking leather jacket. By the way the price was also very good. Thanks Jafrum.