Loved the jacket. The price was great. I have seen this same jacket for more money at other places. You can't beat the price or quality. Definitely recommend.
Reflective Skull Textile Motorcycle Jacket
List Price: $179.99
Sale Price: $89.99
You save: $90 (50%)
Reflective Skull Textile Motorcycle Jacket.
Reflective Skull Textile Motorcycle Jacket Features
- Black reflective piping across chest, shoulders, and back
- Reflective stitching detail on the skulls
- Mandarin-style collar
- Combination zipper and snap closure at each wrist
- 2 horizontal zippered vents on each breast
- 2 vertical zippered pockets at each hip
- Zippered gusset on each hip at the side for a tailored fit
- Zippered main closure
- Zip-out removable quilted liner
- Fixed internal mesh liner
- 1 Snap gun pocket and 1 cell phone pocket on inside left side
- 2 Vertical zippered pockets on inside right side
- Shoulders contain extra material to expand for a comfortable riding position
Reflective Skull Textile Motorcycle Jacket Sizing
Please use a cloth tape measure to measure the circumference of your chest in inches. Please add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to make it to even. Choose the size from the chart below.
Most Helpful Reviews :
My boyfriend can't seem to find a jacket that fits him properly because of his long arms and upper body so I was kinda wishy washy about getting this for him... But it fit him perfect!!! So happy with this purchase!!!
Living in Florida our winters temps start off around 50 and by the afternoon are in the high 60s to 70s. I was looking for a medium weight jacket that was light weight and easily placed in a saddlebag. This jacket fits the bill perfectly. I started out at 47 degrees with just a long sleeve t shirt underneath, any cooler and a heavier shirt would have been needed.
I've been dealing with Jafrum for years now and have never been disappointed in any way.
This is a great looking jacket and the textile lets some air through which is appreciated on those very hot days. Definitely cooler than leather. The sizing chart was right on and the long sleeves don't ride halfway up my forearms when I'm riding like my old jacket does. The full liner with sleeves will be very useful in colder weather.