Good value. Keeps the wind and rain out.
Two Piece RS5001 Yellow Motorcycle Rain Gear.
Keep yourself and your leather apparel dry with these quality Rain Suits. Built to withstand a heavy rain while traveling at speed.
RS5001 Two Piece Rain Gear Features
- Advanced Waterproof Technology - 600 Denier nylon.
- Reflective piping (both front and back) on Jacket and Pants enhances the suit for safety keeping the rider visible in bad weather.
- Fixed mesh lining in jacket.
- Sealed at the seams to prevent leaks.
- Jacket sleeve has elastic stretch with zippered hook and loop adjustable closure
- Slip resistant panel on rear/ bottom of pants
- Jacket sleeves have zipper with hook and loop fastenings.
- Two front pockets (hook and loop) on the jacket, one pocket (hook and loop) on the pants.
- Tabbed Elastic drawstring midband to hold the jacket tight.
- Jacket has wind & rain resistant flap with zippered and adjustable hook and loop closure
- Pants have elastic waist.
- Removable boot stir located on the hem of pants
- Hem of pants has elastic band with zippered, hook & loop adjustable closure
- Durable patches on the insides of the legs to protect the suit from hot engine and exhaust temperatures
- Zippers on the legs with hook and loop to accommodate boots
RS5001 Two Piece Rain Gear Sizing
Please use a cloth tape measure and measure the circumference of your chest in inches and add 1 only if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose from the chart below. Please note the sizes given here are based on the assumption you will be putting this rain suit on top of some heavy clothing like a jacket. Otherwise please go one size down. The pants are adjustable with elastic and drawstring and they fit a wide variety of waist lines.
Rain Suit Size Chart
Most Helpful Reviews :
Jacket looks, feels, and fits awesome. Thank you very much.
This is the second pair I have bought, this time one for my husband. We rode up to New England last August and got caught in several downpours these held up and kept me dry even in the outer banks. The reflective yellow seemed to be a plus (even though I felt like a bumble bee) but I was dry, good quality. I ordered an xx small for me, pants were big on me but the jacket was perfect. All in all very happy with this product. The X LG for my other half fit him just right-allows u to layer clothes under.
I ordered this rain suite
But haven't had to open it yet..
My second set of gear. I lost the first set of rain gear when I lost a saddle bag!! That's a different review. First set were great, kept me dry several times on rides! This order I took the advise on size from another review. Great fit over outer clothes! First order hesitated on color, but went with visibility of yellow! Fellow riders said they could see me even in a pretty heavy down pour.
Have not used it yet. Appears to be quality and well made. It is a heavy weight material, so it does not pack very small. Size was just right for wearing it over my leathers.
Super fast delivery, put order in 10 am 17th Aug received 11.20 am 18th Aug. Super awesome job. Looked at many rain gear and seen too many reviews but they helped me order this one. Very good quality, great product. Only thing missing is the hood but neck of suit high and tight, heat resistance inner leg for heat off pipes. I strongly recommend Jafrum and this rain suit. Also looks good, very impressed. Thank you for taking time to read this review hope it helps you choose the right rain suit for you.
If you are a female and ordering this, be aware that this a unisex suit. You can try to use the measuring chart, but consider your height. I am 5’4” and I got lost in a medium. I initially ordered a large but ended up returning for a medium which was only slightly smaller. My bargain suit ended up not be such a bargain with shipping the return and it does not fit. Word of advice….order 2 sizes smaller if you decide to buy online.
Very pleased with the quality of this rain gear AND the added protection of better visibility with the amount of yellow on the front and on the back of the jackets. When our order came, I was afraid my suit might not fit since it was a Medium and I ordered a Large. I tried it on though and it was fine, so no big deal. No point in returning it for a larger size which possibly could have been too large. We also were very happy with the sale price of them.
Thank you for the email advertising the sale.