Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Left Knee Brace
Sale Price: $349.95
Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Left Knee Brace.
Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Brace Features
- EN 1621-1:2012 K type B / LEVEL 1.
- New strong and advanced high-performance carbon polymer compound PA12 LCF reinforced for higher breaking resistance.
- New additional thin Ergo Fit spacer on the medial (bike) side to have the knee closer to the bike.
- New graphics.
- New softer and comfortable strap system to avoid skin irritations.
- New soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- The Fluid Tech is lightweight, strong and is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer.
- Optimized structural integrity and frame strength.
- The Fluid Tech features a lightweight ‘exoskeleton’,reduced material construction design.
- Highly ventilated: Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Crucial weight-saving: the Fluid Tech is 40 per cent lighter than current B2 brace versions.
- Extreme temperature resilience: Fluid Tech performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- The Fluid Tech is designed to provide a highly customizable, personalized and stable fit:.
- SAS (size adapter system): provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment. in size ranges S-M-L and XL-2XL.
- Innovative spacer system: Brace supplied with leg-size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized ‘ergofit’. spacers (6mm and 9mm) for improved. directional articulation performance.
- Knee pivot system: New double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily. exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- The Fluid Tech incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance:.
- Innovative patella/knee cup protection system: Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam.
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place with top and bottom elastic straps,. allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Additional protection in strongly angled positions afforded by upper and lower patella cuffs.
- Innovative, dual X-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures for rapid and easy mounting.