Alpinestars Multiair XCR Gore-Tex Boots.
Alpinestars Multiair XCR Gore-Tex Boots Features
- New buckle closure system incorporates TPU material which fastens a lateral.
- Side from the TPU ratchet to the reverse-action pump.
- The new reverse buckle is fixed to a durable dual density TPU material that allows for a highly personalized fit and lateral ankle protection.
- The ratchet strap is replaceable.
- Full grain leather upper offering comfort and durability.
- Ergonomic last for superior fit and comfort.
- Extensive instep and achilles accordion flex zones constructed from high breathable 3d mesh textile.
- Top rear collar made with perforated microfiber for superior comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with velcro© shin plate closure.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
- Shin plate with hot-melt backing reinforcement offers support and protection.
- TPU shift pad for improved protection.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
- Collar lining made with breathable textile.
- Gore-Tex® XCR® lining for unsurpassed all-weather performance.
- Internal heel counter and toe box are layered under the upper.
- Exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra® lining on top.
- Multiair XCR® Gore-Tex® boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010 .
Alpinestars Multiair XCR Gore-Tex Boots Sizing
How To Measure for Alpinestars Boots and Shoes
- Order in accordance with your normal shoe size
- Refer to the conversion chart below to convert from US to Euro sizes
|US Size||Euro Size|