Alpinestars S-MX 6 Boots.
Alpinestars S-MX 6 Boots Features
- Durable hi-tech micro-fibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility.
- Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining and superior fit and comfort.
- Innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity.
- New Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved water run-off and grip.
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts.
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and lateral ankle brace.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept.
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area.
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro closure.
- Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure Wide opening aperture for ease of access.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper.
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area.
- New removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for comfort and support.
- The S-MX 6 boot is CE certified.
Alpinestars S-MX 6 Boots Sizing
How To Measure for Alpinestars Boots and Shoes
- Order in accordance with your normal shoe size
- Refer to the conversion chart below to convert from US to Euro sizes