Answer Youth AR-1 Race Boots.
The ANSR AR-1 youth boot represents a new idea in motocross boots. Inexpensive boots have been around for a long time and no brand had ever really tried to make them good. The AR-1 youth boot is better than good, it offers you far more than is offered by any other boot in it’s price range. Using just the right combination of synthetics, plastic and high performance textiles we’ve created an upper that is light, durable and protective. We coupled that to a four layer sole system that we stitched on for a foolproof and long lifespan that is easy to re- sole when the time comes. Most importantly this is the only boot in the market to feature a shock- absorbing insole made by D3O®. This D3O® Cushioning Insole is a lightweight, resilient footbed which combines D3O® Lite with a high performance, shock absorbing D3O® Decell heel insert. This provides comfort at varied impact energies, thanks to rate sensitive technology. This not only makes it an incredibly comfortable boot the D3O® progressive cushioning can help reduce the risk of lower limb injuries.
Answer AR-1 Boots Features
- Three easy adjust steel/plastic buckles
- Buckles are replaceable
- Injection molded plastic shin guard plate
- Injection molded rear plate helps protect leg bones
- Articulated rear ankle area aids movement
- Intergrated shank system ads comfort while riding
- Uni-directional cut sole specifically for motocross
- Thick ankle padding covered in vented material for air movement
- Footbed forefoot holes add air flow and breathability
- Weighs 2.0 lbs. each (900 grams) size 5
Answer AR-1 Boots Sizing
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.