GREAT HELMET, FITS GOOD, WENT 70 DID NOT PULL BACK, NOT MUCH WIND NOISE, JAFRUM GREAT TO WORK WITH.
Bell Pit Boss Carbon Half Helmet.
From the first time you put the Pit Boss helmet on, you can feel the difference. The ultra-light Tri-matrix construction keeps weight to a minimum while still passing tough DOT standards. Also featuring Bell's innovative Speed Dial fit system, providing unmatched levels of comfort while drastically reducing the tendency for open face helmets to lift off of the head.
Bell Pit Boss Helmet Features
- Lightweight composite shell
- Innovative speed dial adjustable fit system
- Internal Sun Shade offers 'on the fly' protection from the sun
- Removable neck curtain for cold weather riding
- Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Pit Boss with communication devices
- Five-year warranty
- DOT Certified
Bell Pit Boss Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|Shell||EPS||Helmet Size||Circumference (cm)|
|Hat Size (in)|
|1||1||XS/S||53-56||20 3/4”- 21 5/8”||6 5/8”- 7”|
|M||56-58||22”- 22 3/4”||7”- 7 1/4”|
|2||2||L||58-60||22 3/4”- 23 5/8”||7 1/4”- 7 1/2”|
|XL/2XL||61-63||24”- 24 3/4”||7 5/8”- 7 7/8”|
|3||3||3XL||63-64||24 3/4”- 25 1/4”||7 7/8”- 8”|
Bell Pit Boss Helmet Cheek Pad Matrix
|Cheek Pad Matrix|
|SIZE||OEM Cheek Pad Size||Compatibility|
Bell Pit Boss Helmet Bluetooth Communication Devices
|U CLEAR||Pulse Plus||AMP||HBC|
Bell Helmet Bluetooth Compatibility Chart