Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet.
The Bell Qualifier raises the performance/value quotient to exceptional new levels. From the aggressive and aerodynamic shell to our exclusive ClickReleaseTM shield system, the Qualifier comes packed with many features that come directly from our industry-leading Star.
Bell Qualifier HelmetFeatures
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Transitions® Adaptive Shield included
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-Wicking, removable/washable interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT certified
Bell Qualifier Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 -8|
Bell Helmet Bluetooth Compatibility Chart