Great looking jacket and quality, has three removable liners. Take the liners off and perfect for hot weather. Leave all liners and it see plenty to keep you warm in colder temperature.
Cortech Women's LRX Air 2 Mesh Jacket.
Cortech Jacket Features
- Armor-Link 3 Mesh Shell incorporates 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shoulder and elbow impact panels
- Mandarin style collar with soft, microfiber trim
- Pre-curved and rotated sleeves increase comfort and performance in the riding position
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure the elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Includes Cortech's removable, two-stage Aquatherm® liner : The two stages can be used in conjunction with each other or independently for maximum versatility
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand pockets, internal pouch and mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
- For mild, hot, or wet weather conditions
Cortech Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
|S||34||28.5||24.5||35||5'1" - 5'2"|
|M||36||30.5||25||37||5'2" - 5'3"|
|L||38||32.5||25.5||39||5'3" - 5'4"|
|XL||40||34.5||26||41||5'4" - 5'5"|
|S||38||40.5||24.5||39||5'1" - 5'2"|
|M||42||42.5||25||41||5'2" - 5'3"|
|L||46||44.5||25.5||43||5'3" - 5'4"|
|SMT||34||28.5||26.5||35||5'4" - 5'5"|
|MDT||36||30.5||27||37||5'5" - 5'6"|
|LGT||38||32.5||27.5||39||5'6" - 5'7"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Very nice jacket at a great price. I wanted a small due to sizing chart, but only x small and medium were available. I'm 5' 3" and weigh about 125. I bought the x small because the medium looked way too big in the videos I watched. It fits great, even with all the liners in. I wore it today without any liners, it was cool in the morning and hot by the time we got home, the Jacket kept me comfortable in both conditions. I think I'm giving up my leather for this baby.
Thought about getting wife a "xxx" mesh jacket but was nearly 3 times the $$$. Also considered other mesh and textile jackets but really like the versatility of this. It did not disappoint. The three layer system makes it a good all around jacket. We rode the other night 50 degrees with a light sweater under and she was nice and warm cruising down the hwy. As weather warm (72 this coming weekend) she will be able to remove layers easily. A definite bargain at this price.
My wife loves this coat it come with three liner And the size fit perfect
This is a very well constructed, comfortable jacket and I love all the lining configuration options and inner pockets. I'm 5'1'' and 105 lbs. The XS fits me fine but is slightly long in the waist. With that said, the armor is all in the right spots and I like the adjustment tabs on the sleeves to ensure a perfect fit. So I'm very pleased with this jacket. Super quick shipping and great customer communication with Jafrum in general. Will be buying from them in the future!
Bought this for wife (rides 2 up on our 2014 ULTRA). Arrived 2 days to the MS Gulf Coast. Really like the flexibility of the different layers. They are much easier to remove and re-install that my HD jacket. Fit and finish are excellent wife is dully impressed.
Bought this jacket after trying it on in another store. It is $100 cheaper at Jafrum than anywhere else. I needed a jacket that I could wear a sweater under for those Below 40 rides. This jacket has three layers and is perfect. The Velcro on the sleeves tightens so I can wear my winter gloves with the gauntlet over the ends to keep the wind out of the sleeves. The fit is true to size and with the adjustable sides, I can make it as loose or tight as I want. Great jacket! Keeps me warm and comfortable without the bulk of layers and layers of clothes underneath. The black and white design is sleek and modern.