Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags.
The Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags are sleek, soft black bags that measure 16.9”L x 6.7”W x 10.2”D. But if necessary, they can expand to 9.2”W for those times when you need room for more belongings. These sturdy bags boast zippered side pockets on each bag, which will keep your smaller items organized and easy to access. And because they’re constructed from 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard weave, they are also tough, durable and easy to care for. Plus, Cortech has added a heat shield on the lower section of the bag to protect them from your tailpipe. The interior of these handsome bags are lined in two-tone red and black, and the exterior features Phoslite reflective piping that will give you and your bike more visibility.
Dimensions: 16.9"L x 6.7"W x 10.2"D (36 Liter per Bag)
Expanded : 16.9"L x 9.2"W x 10.2"D
Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags Features
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard weave side pockets with a polyester backing
- Protective heat shield on lower section of bags and back piping (minimum clearance of 2" required)
- Protective non-slip, non scratch diamond pattern strap and side pads help to protect the motorcycle's finish
- Two-tone red and black soft interior lining
- Zippered side pocket on each bag
- Phoslite® reflective piping
- Internal support panels
- Quick-release mounting system connects to Cortech® Super 2.0 Tail Bag
- Reversible main closure zipper sliders allow for concealment when closed
- Locking zipper sliders and expandable main compartment increases each bag'scapacity
- Rain covers included (removable)
Cortech Saddlebags Mounting Instructions
Use tie down straps and connect to passenger pegs (optional connection point)
Adjust the width of the saddlebags with the hook and loop straps in the middle and bags can be positioned where the rider wants them to sit
Tighten all straps to ensure that bags don't slide side to side or back and fort
Most Helpful Reviews :
You can't snug down the bags with out a straight shot for yourconnection . If you swing at a angle it wants to rip the the stationary pocket that the clip is mounted in.Should swivel.
Love the bags. Only negative is that 1 of the rain covers failed at speed. The elastic apparently broke causing it to "blow" off of the Cycle. Hoping to get a replacement from Jafrum or Cortech. Other than that, the saddlebags are very, very well constructed. Looking forward to many years of use
I bought my new Super 2 saddlebags this week and I was very impressed with them. They are a true upgrade from the original style of cortech bags, with a soft red velvet lining and extra panels to make the bags more rigid when expanded. I have tested them fully loaded and they do hang in a bit at the bottom but are not near the tire or exhaust on my 07 FZ1. Fitting was easy and there is plenty of soft rubber on the bags and straps so your paintwork will not get damaged. The only problem I found was that I have a fender eliminator and finding a way to connect the rear straps was hard.