At first, I wasn't sure it was going to fit but decided to take a ride with it on. Hands down I love the comfort and warmth this jacket provided. Haven't tried it in the rain but otherwise very happy with it and the speed with which Jafrum delivered it.
Fieldsheer Women's Lena 3 Jacket.
Fieldsheer Lena 3 Jacket Features
- Highly abrasion resistant 500 denier Maxtena-Pro outer shell
- Removable CE-Approved armour in the shoulders, elbows, and back
- SP Memory Foam in high impact areas
- Unique FS Matrix two-stage liner system incorporates a waterproof and breathable liner with Nanomax and Rainguard barrier technology and an Exkin Air waterproof insulated liner
- Four-step adjustable upper and lower sleeve
- Ram Air direct ventilation system with six front vents and a large back vent
- Adjustable Velcro micro fleece collar with padding
- Removable collar extender deflects the rain between your helmet and jacket
- Reflective Phoslite incorporated in the extra panels in front and back for high visibility
- Adjustable Velcro waist straps ensuring a snug fit
- Gusseted adjustable Velcro wrist cuffs
- Pockets: two hand warmer pockets, two chest pockets, map pocket and inner mobile phone pocket
- 8” waist zipper
- Universal snap belt connector
Fieldsheer Lena 3 Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing a jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
Sleeve Measurement Instructions. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I love the jacket. It fits perfect, I am so glad they had the plus sizes for hour glass shaped women. It kept me warm and I would definitely recommend it. Thanks