FirstGear Kathmandu Lo Boots .
The Kathmandu Lo boot is an 8 in., dual-buckle riding boot made for all day comfort in the saddle. The leather/synthetic upper offers waterproof-breathable protection. Hard toe box and ankle caps provide additional protection. A shallow treaded rubber sole provides outstanding purchase on foot pegs and tarmac.
FirstGear Kathmandu Lo Boots Features
- Waterproof-breathable full leather upper
- Dual buckle closure is fully adjustable and goes on and off quickly
- Hard ankle, toe and shin protectors
- Reflective patch at rear heel cup
- 6-inch zip entry, secured with hook & loop closure for easy on and off
- 8-inchs high
- 5 year limited warranty
FirstGear Kathmandu Lo Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.