Tall extra large pants fit great and are really long enough for my 6’5” body. Great product, delivered in two days. Love it.
Firstgear HT Overpant Shell.
Firstgear Pant Features
- Overpant is sized to fit over your clothes; simply buy the size you normally wear
- HYPERTEX™ waterproof/breathable 330 denier Taslan outer shell
- Adjustable CE armor in the knees
- Padded hip protectors
- Articulated knee and seat for maximum riding comfort
- 2 front flap pass through pocket openings for gaining access to internal pockets - protected by YKK® rubberized zippers to keep moisture out
- 2/3 length side zip for easy on/off; protected by exterior double storm flap to keep out the elements
- Adjustable side waist tabs for a custom fit
- Heat-resistant material on inner calf
- 10” conjunction zipper for jacket connection
- 2-year limited warranty
Firstgear Pant Sizing
We take the proper fit of riding apparel very seriously. We want you to have the best fit possible and make a very wide range of sizes to do just that. These fit tips will help you decide on a fit that is comfortable and effective.
Men's pants are measured in waist length inches. We've made our sizing to correspond to your 'regular' pant size. If you wear a 36" waist pair of jeans, then you'll want a 36 Firstgear pant. Our pants are designed to wear 'over' your street pants so you don't have to guess up or down. We also make 'tall' and 'short' sizes and those lengths are in the sizing chart.
From your crotch junction, measure to the taper of your ankle. Remember that riding pants are longer than regular street pants to accommodate length and armor placement while in the riding position. A proper fit in riding pants will appear slightly long when standing.
|Men’s Pants Sizing Guide|
|Your size to purchase is||S||M||L||XL|
Men’s pants sizes
Most Helpful Reviews :
These were perfext fit & keep my lower body perfectly dry. These are just as nice as my first pair except they fit me better because I got the tall length this time, which are a little long for me but fit my 6 ft 2 inch frame better than my last pair which my shorter son is enjoying. I just wish I could buy these to my exact length, Oh well, at least my lower pants are dry now.