Firstgear Kathmandu Pants.
Firstgear Pant Features
- HYPERTEX™ waterproof & breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon and 300 denier high density nylon, durable and lightweight for ease of movement
- Overpant is sized to fit over your clothes; simply buy the size you normally wear
- Fully adjustable d3oTM T5 CE Armor in the hips and knees delivers the same protection as standard CE foam armor,but is thinner and more flexible, resulting in a more comfortable, flexible fit
- Back of waist yoke, crotch, inner thigh and knee back features waterproof & breathable stretch fabric that adds flexibility and reduces binding
- Chamude suede knee patches minimize tank scratches
- 10-1/2” diagonal thigh vents catch the air when open and keep out the elements using YKK® #5 rubberized zippers - vents can be held open by folding the cover inward to hook and loop closure
- Integrated short bib and suspenders that can be easily removed to your preference
- Insulated 2/3 length pant liner that is easily detachable
- Includes 10” pant-to-jacket full conjunction zipper that attaches to your jacket
- One time adjustable waist held in place by hook-and-loop closure
- Above the knee YKK® #5 two-way zipper easily fits over boots–protected by an exterior storm flap with rain gutter to keep out moisture
- Knee and leg opening now enlarged to fit over off-road boots
- Two front flap pass-through pocket openings for gaining access to internal pockets–protected by YKK® rubberized zippers to keep moisture out
- One right thigh cargo pocket for storage with seam sealed pocket bag to keep moisture out
- Internal storm gator with silicone grip and elasticized for a snug fit to keep moisture from traveling up pant leg
- Waterproof and breathable, zippered, fly-wide gusset for easy on/off
- 2-year limited warranty
Firstgear Pant Sizing
We take the proper fit of riding apparel very seriously. We want you to have the best fit possible and make a very wide range of sizes to do just that. These fit tips will help you decide on a fit that is comfortable and effective.
Men's pants are measured in waist length inches. We've made our sizing to correspond to your 'regular' pant size. If you wear a 36" waist pair of jeans, then you'll want a 36 Firstgear pant. Our pants are designed to wear 'over' your street pants so you don't have to guess up or down. We also make 'tall' and 'short' sizes and those lengths are in the sizing chart.
From your crotch junction, measure to the taper of your ankle. Remember that riding pants are longer than regular street pants to accommodate length and armor placement while in the riding position. A proper fit in riding pants will appear slightly long when standing.
|Men’s Pants Sizing Guide|
|Your size to purchase is||S||M||L||XL|
Men’s pants sizes