Just have the Jacket a short time and have only gotten to ride with it once. The fit is great roomy and comfortable. The armor is adjustable which made it even a better fit. I did wear it outside in a little snow storm (didn't ride) stayed warm and dry. A good buy and a comfortable fit.
First Gear Jaunt T2 Jacket.
The Future of Adventure is here. With its exceptional fit, extensive use of high performance materials and technological innovation, the Jaunt will blow your mind - and not your wallet. There's no need to compromise your riding gear. The Jaunt, for 2013, introduces a new paradigm in riding apparel: features, fit and value. Get into it today.
Firstgear Jacket Features
- Comfort finished collar with soft padding tipping
- Durable, UV resistant, 600-denier waterproof-breathable HYPERTEX™ polyester outer shell
- High-wicking, poly-mesh lining
- Large drop tail, rear pocket and front cargo pockets
- One-handed adjustable exterior waist belt
- EVA foam back pad
- 2 way #8 YKK Vision® front zipper with double rain gutter storm flaps and snaps for additional security
- Removable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner
- Dual fabric layer reinforced shoulders and elbows
- 4 spacious patch pockets with envelope fold, hook-and-loop and snap closures with easy-grab tabs
- Proprietary, hold-open venting system with dual 8" front and 10" back vents with YKK waterproof zippers
- Adjustable straps on collar, arms, sleeve cuffs and waist
- CE-approved armor at shoulders and elbows
- Reflective panels on front, arms and back for visibility
- Consistent interior pocket layout on all Firstgear jackets and liners includes left chest pocket for mobile device and right side cargo pocket
- 2 year limited warranty
Firstgear Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Men's Jacket Sizing Guide
Most Helpful Reviews :
AWESOME JACKET AS WELL AS $90 LESS THAN LOCAL POWERSPORTS PRICE. THE BRIGHT YELLOW COLOR IS VERY VISIBLE TO OTHER MOTORISTS
Love how versatile this jacket is! Pulled the liner out and took off on a 60 degree morning and it was still warm enough. By that afternoon it was about 80 and with zips open it was very comfortable and cool. Fits and adjusts well.
Sizing runs pretty true for me - I'm 5'10" 175lb with 42" chest and Large size had a little extra room.. Very pleased with the jacket and all the fit adjustments and features.
I received my jacket in just a couple days. The fit is good and finish is very good. I rode for 8 hours in the rain, low 50's for temp and stayed dry and warm. A good value.
This jacket arrived on time, and it appears to be well made and a good value. The armor takes a little adjusting when putting it on, but.... It is VERY bright, which is good. Seems like a good buy, and the 2XL TALL actually fits this 6' 4" dude.