I really liked the jacket. I got the high visibility green jacket. The sizing was perfect. I haven't gotten to use it much due to the weather. But I'm sure I'm going to like it.
Fly Flux Air Mesh Jacket
List Price: $99.95
Sale Price: $89.96 to $98.96 $99.95
You save: $10 (10%)
Fly Flux Air Mesh Jacket.
- Abrasion resistant mesh design keeps you cool in the hottest conditions
- Anatomically fitted for the riding position
- Formed polyethylene armor in the shoulders, elbow and back
- Upgradable CE armor Kit available
- High visibility reflective piping for added safety
- HYDRA GUARD- water/wind resistant removable liner is great for the occasional rain shower, or perfect windbreaker for cool mornings or evenings
- 3-step adjustable sleeve volume control, helps keep your armor in just the right place
- Zippered wrist cuff enclosure with security snap
- Dual Velcro® adjustable waist straps provide custom fit
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zipped chest pocket, and 1 Velcro chest® pocket
- Dual, full length, side expanders for customized fit
Sleeve-Measure from the center of the spine at the base of the neck, around the shoulder, over the elbow and down to the wrist.
Chest-Measure around the broadest part of the chest, 1-2 inches below the arm pits.
Most Helpful Reviews :
This high visibility armored jacket is the best summer jacket I own. I have several. It feels like you are shirtless even in 90-degree temperature. It's lightweight, armored at shoulders, elbows, and back. I needed this when I went West in June. I had an armored jacket that is good for cooler temps, but too hot for 90degrees. This jacket has full airflow. When I'm moving I can feel cool air even on my back. I recommend this jacket for summer and fall riding. It has a liner that is waterproof and breathes like Gore-Tex. I love it.
Got this because Fly has a good brand I was hoping for great quality. I wasn't disappointed! I was looking for an ultra lightweight jacket with integrated armor to wear during hot summer days. I feel like it's not even there and yet comforted knowing I have armor on. The fit is dead on the sizing chart too. Great buy and a great value.