Fly Kinetic Full Speed Youth Helmet.
Craftsmanship, style & comfort, these are just a few ways you can describe the Kinetic Pro helmet. Bottom line it is FLY’s dedication and attention to detail that gives you the best helmet in its class.
Fly Kinetic Helmet Features
- DOT approved for USA
- Poly alloy shell is crafted with a combination of high strength poly materials to create a durable light weight shell
- Dual density EPS liner has two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder, that combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Removable liner & cheek pads keep you looking clean, help extend the life of your helmet and are easy to use with our “Quick Snap” system
- 10 massive vents aligned with EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) channels flow a huge volume of air through the helmet keeping you cooled. Large exhaust vents eliminate heat build up
- Hi-Flow mouthpiece with plenty of air flow
- Optional breath guard available for cold weather P/N 73-4810
Fly Kinetic Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit. Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
|S||5 7/8-6||18 1/4"-19"|
|M||6 1/8-6 1/4||19"-19 3/4"|
|L||6 3/8-6 1/2||19 3/4"-20 1/2"|