Fly Maverick Racing Boots
Fly Maverick Racing Boots Features
- 3D shin protection pre-shaped molded plastic adds impact protection and comfort
- Adjustable quick lock buckles with a solid locked in feel and an open design keeps dirt from clogging the function
- 3D molded shift protection this plastic molded panel saves your boot from premature wear. Don't miss a shift with the added grooves and texture to aid in grabbing the shift lever
- Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around your calf while sealing the opening from debris
- Steel toe guard gives that finished look and protects the front of the sole from delaminating
- No more burnt plastic with this boot's leather heat shield. Leather is long lasting and won't melt
- Articulated rear ankle gives the subtle flexibility to bend your foot down, yet still remains supportive
- Inner ankle protection made of durable and flexible plastic, this panel keeps you close to the bike with a protective shield between your foot and the elements
Fly Maverick Racing Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.