Fly Sector Boots
The Sector represents FLY Racing’s entry into the premium offroad boot segment and is packed with the features and technology you’ve come to expect from every FLY Racing product. Key premium features include the Sector’s Torsion Control Protection System, easy-to-use positive latch buckles, and super-comfortable slip-on inner bootie system. The Sector provides an exceptional level of protection and comfort that’s designed for motocross and offroad competition at the highest levels.
Fly Sector Boots Features
- Torsion Control System® – a unique structure, which reduces the risk of ankle injury by restricting excessive backwards and forwards and sideways foot torsion while allowing necessary freedom of movement
- Slip-on Inner Bootie – constructed from breathable materials for increased comfort and includes gel inserts for extra protection of the malleolus (ankle) bones
- Positive Latch Aluminum Buckles – ensure your buckles stay cinched; yet remain easy to close and easy to open
- Adjustable Strap System – allows for micro-adjustments by shortening or lengthening straps to accommodate rider calf/leg sizes
- Breathable 3D Mesh Comfort Lining – throughout the boot interior provides an extra level of comfort
- Microfiber Upper Construction – provides a high level of abrasion and water resistance
- Reinforced Shin Plate with Polyurethane Ankle, Rear Heal, and Toe Box – provides added protection from impacts and debris
- Preformed Removable Foot Bed – cradles and supports the heel while enhancing stability and support
- Single Compound Replaceable Rubber Sole
- Inner Rubber Heat Guard
- All Buckles And Straps Are Replaceable CE Certification
Fly Sector Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.