Great Jacket for the money. Just returned from Sturgis, two days of rain. Jacket held up great. Lightweight and did not leak. What more can you ask.....
Frogg Toggs Men's Road Toad Jacket.
Frogg Toggs Jacket Features
- Bomber style jacket design with classic waterproof/breathable Frogg Togg® nonwoven polypropylene material
- Frogg Eyzz reflective piping provides better visibility at night
- Features a raglan design action-cut sleeve which offers larger arm openings for easy on and off, and more mobility
- New sleeve design also eliminates seams on shoulders and other stress points
- Tuck-away hood designed to be worn under hat or helmet
- 1” waistband
- 1” wrist bands designed to keep rain out
- Front zipper closure
- Storm flap with nickel-plated spring snaps that will not rust
- Full cut designed for active use and designed to be worn over insulated clothing
- New false cape design offers increased rain protection while preventing ballooning of garment that often occurs while traveling at high speeds
Frogg Toggs Jacket Sizing
- Men’s Frogg Toggs suits run large.
- On the sizing chart pay close attention to the height and weight.
- If you are a MAN and are straddling the fence between two sizes then always go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Do not upsize to fit over your under clothing as this will likely cause your suit to be too large
Most Helpful Reviews :
Received jacket today and was surprised how good it looks and the quality of it. If you want a rain jacket at a very nice closeout price that looks good and should last I would recommend this jacket.
This was exactly what I wanted. They run a little small. I ordered a size up and it fits perfect over the other layered clothing. Wore it in cold wet weather. Stayed warm and dry.
Quality was better then expected, Fit was as expected. All around Great jacket. Doesn't even have to rain to want to wear this. Can be used as a wind block.
Great lightweight rain jacket. Folds up to be very compact so it doesn't take up much room in a saddle bag. Great zipper with snap over flaps so no rain gets in....