Very nice helmet matched my bike's color to a T. Jafrum delivered in 3 days I couldn't ask for better service. Will buy again when I need my next helmet. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.
Gmax GM64S Modular Helmet.
Enjoy the Gmax GM64S Modular helmet with its all new "Perimeter-Frame Design'. This will ensure longer rides with added protection again the cold and snow. This helmet is definately built for warmth and comfort for an avid snowmobiler.
GMax GM64S Helmet Features
GMAX is excited to introduce the newest addition to our extensive modular lineup, the all new GMAX GM64 Modular Helmet.
- Lightweight D.O.T. approved thermo plastic poly allow shell.
- Features an all new "Perimeter-Frame-Design" that provides unequaled wind protection. The Perimeter frame design allows for one constant sealing surface for the shield and jaw to help keep the unwanted wind noise out.
- "Dual Pivot" modular jaw design allows the flip jaw to rotate future back and low on the crown of the helmet. This will increase the line of sight when maintaining an even distribution of weight across the helmet.
- The “squeeze & lift” jaw release design is easy to operate with a gloved hand.
- Features a metal to metal jaw closure.
- Quick detach inner sun shield that is 100% UV protected. (UV400)
- Controls for the inner sun shield are located on the left side and is easily operated by a gloved hand.
- Low profile forehead vents are in a place that can be opened and closed easily with a gloved hand allow individual comfort needs.
- State of the art anti-fog, scratch resistant hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view that is UV400 coated which allows 100% UV protection.
- Fully removable, washable, adjustable Coolmax® interior and cheek pads to allow for a comfortable and customizable fit.
- Coolmax® comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Padded D-Rings chin strap with a retention.
- Helmet bag included.
GMax GM64S Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I am absolutely thrilled with this purchase. I've not seen a more functional and well-designed helmet...EVER! The front latch which allows the front module to flip up is easily accessible, even with gloves on. The latch which engages/disengages the sun visor is equally so. The ventilation ducts are well-positioned and also easily accessed. While I am very impressed with the functionality of the GM64S, it is the sizing that I am MOST impressed with. The size that I ordered (M) was spec'd for my 23" head and it fits perfectly. I look forward to many enjoyable miles in my new gear. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A NEW "LID", BUY A GMAX GM54S...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.
Finding a comfortable helmet, especially a full face or modular, is difficult at best. Sizes mean nothing today and motorcycle gear sizing is especially inaccurate. I started looking at Gmax because of its reputation for good fit and adjustability. I wear a 7 3/4 + hat and ordered an XL. It was too tight. I returned it for an XXL that fits like a glove. Thus, the only comment I have is that for my head shape, I went up one size. Love it!
This is my 2nd Gmax helmet. It fits just right, has a solid feel, & is of high quality. I believe Gmax makes the best helmets under $200.
I'm not one "to gild the lily" and will only echo the comments of other reviewers by saying that for under $200 and free shipping, I don't believe there is a better modular helmet available. We used information from our old helmets, as well as measurement guidelines on the site, for sizing and the GM64S's fit Goldilocks. All the features and benefits described on the Jafrum site are accurate and I recommend this helmet to anyone in the market for a reasonably price, modular.
I have always had trouble fitting a helmet.. The helmet is light, comfortable and well ventilated (96 degrees on a recent ride). Oh, and the Jafrum service? Superior! Shipping is quick and returns are processed promptly.
Jaw bar doesn't just lift up so it feels like its on top of the forehead, its up and back so its not pulling down, my wife likes that feature and it is lighter than the GM54. very quick delivery. Still trying it out to see if it fogs, but so far it fits good. Thank you.