GMax GM38S Helmet.
The GMax GM38S Helmet offers a superior fit for all sizes. Helmet comes with a large eyeport offering great visibility which is highlighted further by Gmax's anti-fog system. Comfort and fit are superior with adjustable pads, deluxe earpockets, and padded chin strap just to name a few.
GMax GM38S Helmet Features
- One shell size
- Large eyeport opening for greater visibility
- Optional outer flip tint sun lens.
- Quick change shield, no screws, no side covers
- GMAX reduced noise design; specially designed cheek pads, neck curtain, optimal shield sealing and deluxe venting reduce unwanted noise
- D.E.V.S. GMAX anti-fog system, “Dual Exhaust Venting System” side intake and exhaust vents draw heat and moisture away from the shield area out of the helmet
- Adjustable chin vents direct air upwards across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Snap in removable chin curtain and breath guard (Breath guard is optional with motorcycle helmets.)
- Mesh lining with mesh trim channels moisture away from the skin
- GMAX superior fit for all sizes
- Removable adjustable cheek pads for deluxe fitting
- Padded chinstrap for added comfort
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and speaker installation
- Inner chin bar designed for easy microphone installation
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Custom fit cheek pad
- D.O.T. approved
GMax GM38S Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
(Do ONE side at a time)
- Lift the shield until one position from the fully open position.
- Pull down the black RELEASE BAR while at the same time lifting the shield higher until it releases from the inner ratchet plate.
- Shield will release from ratchet plate once tab has cleared the RELEASE BAR. Repeat the process on the other side to completely remove shield from ratchet plate.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
GMax GM38S Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|