Awesome lite weight helmet. Fit perfect great price.
GMax GM67S Helmet with Retractable Sun Shield
List Price: $89.95
Sale Price: $69.99
You save: $20 (22%)
GMax GM67S Helmet with Retractable Sun Shield.
Gmax has stepped up the three-quarter helmet game with the Gmax GM 67s open face helmet. Options are one thing the 67s did not fall short on. This helmet is rally inspired and comes with a visor on the helmet that can easily be swapped with an included clear face shield. This Gmax GM67s has a smoked inner sun shield packed inside of the DOT thermo plastic alloy shield. There is a complete jaw set that can be purchased to help block some wind on the cooler days. Gmax has also made an optional L.E.D. light kit that can be purchased for the helmet. This light will blink fast, slow or stay solid. There is also a brake light kit available for the helmet allowing you to sync the LED light with your brake lights. Gmax Gm67S is a super functional helmet with a ton of options built in to get through every day.
GMax GM67S Helmet Features
- NEW INNER FLIP TINT SUN LENS, with the best anti-fogging coating available today
- Inner Tint flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic-Alloy shell.
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise.
- SPC TOP FRONT VENTS/INTERIOR AND STYRO DESIGNED FOR CONTROLLED AIR FLOW.
- Large Eye port for improved range of vision.
- DuPont™ Coolmax™ COMFORT LINER AND CHEEK PADS the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keepsyou dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish.
- Includes helmet bag
- Includes peak, long outer shield
- Peak and shield cannot be used at the same time
- Available Accessories Sold Separately: Optional/ removable jaw piece that changes quick and easy due to the "tool-less" design, Multi Functional rear L.E.D light, Multi Functional rear L.E.D light with Brake Light Function.
Below are the sizes of cheek pad installed in the helmet. If you looking to buy a replacement pair of cheek pads pls refer to the below sizing guide
XS - 35MM
S - 30MM
GMax GM67S Helmet Inner Shield Lens Removal
- Lower the inner shield by pushing the slider button located on the top of the helmet completely forward into the “service position”.
- The service position is achieved by pushing on the rearward part of the slider button and sliding it forward over and past the molded in channel that it rides in.
- When in the service position, the attachment arm that connect to the inner shield will be visible.
- Take a small, thin, round tool, and push on the attachment arm pin to disengage the arm from the inner shield.
- When the center attachment arm is free from the inner shield, grasp and pull straight out from the helmets eye port on each side of the inner shield to remove.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Note: The sides of the inner shield are simply snapped into place. No tools are needed to remove or install.
GMax GM67S Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
GMax GM67S Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
You may hook up your helmet light to your brake light wirelessly. In order to do this, you must purchase the LED Brake Light Kit separately. The Light Kit pairs up similar to how Bluetooth pairing works. You can purchase brake light kits for the GM54, GM67 and the OF77 helmet models.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Bought this for my wife, but I might have to keep for myself. All the features of my own helmet at half the price. Fit was spot on according to the measurement chart. Great helmet, great deal. Thanks Jafrum !!!
Love them, they fit great.
I bought this helmet in solid blue. To start with, the size chart does run small, it said I was a medium, but after reading reviews, I went with a large. It fit perfectly. The sun visor is great, the face shield gives you extra protection and the helmet is full of vents to help your head stay cool. I bought the extra LED that install in the back, not very bright during the day, but extremely visible during darker driving hours. The helmet does a good job of blocking out much road noises. This helmet deserves more than 5 stars, for the money and for the excellent features you are getting, what more do you want? Big thanx to Jafrum for making the shipping lighting fast!
I've own two GMax full face helmets and I know the product is great quality at reasonable price. Jafrum had just what I was looking for in a 3/4 GMax helmet, after a poor experience with another seller, whose product was not what was advertised. Love the multiple vents and flip down sun visor. Highly recommend.
I've preferred a 3/4 helmet with visor for 50 years. This helmet has the visor and a shield for cold or rainy conditions, a real plus. Plenty of ventilation. Fits snug around the ears which keeps out road and wind noise. Drop down tinted lens does a good job cutting glare.
This is a great helmet. I ordered a medium, as I was right between small and medium. I ordered a medium. it is apparently molding to my head very well. Very comfortable. The visibility is better that the full face I have, and another open face that I am replacing. I would recommend this helmet.
I love this helmet. It fits well and was a good price. I have recommended this helmet to family and friends. I really like that the helmet has sunglasses that is my favorite feature. This is a great buy.
This is by far the most comfortable 3/4 helmet I've ever owned. I purchased the size based on the chart, it was a little snug at first, but after wearing it for about 6 hours it broke in and fits perfect. I also bought the optional Jaw Set, perfect to keep your face warm when the temperature drops! The vents also work amazingly well, you can actually feel the air flowing through when they're open. Buy this helmet and you won't be disappointed...GUARANTEED!
Got the Helmet order in 3 days. It fits Good and comfortable.
Ordered one for wife and one for me. I liked the construction and finish. We have just started using them, so no opinion on durability. The wife's helmet fit well but pads were substantial. Seems like a smaller shell would have been better. Mine(3XL) should have rattled around on my head,if going by sizing chart. Instead, it fit but BARELY. I'm going to "wear it in", hopefully. I figure about a bottle of aspirin for the headaches, ought to suffice. Oh yes, one more consideration. There's is no way I can use shades AND the built in sun visor. The visor drops down pretty close to my face.
Ordered our helmets ,we received in 2 days !! WOW !! They're very comfortable ,detachable attachments are awesome !!
Great helmet bought two of them one for myself one for my daughter. Both fit as other helmets we purchased. Quality workmanship, great noise reduction and of course looks great :)
This is my second gmax helmet. Bought one for wife and me installed, works great. Most important the boss (wife) love how it fits.Great buy AWESOME
This is a great helmet. The retractable sun shield comes in very handy. I bought one for myself and my wife. We both ordered a size larger than our measurements and that worked out great. Customer service was great.
Great helmet, got the jaw piece and the brake light too. Much warmer than a 1/2 helmet, and the bake light works great as well. Highly recommend.
love it .Glad I got this fits great would but another one!
Needed a new open face, dont like my vega. Got this, and it is my fav without a doubt. It isnt as plush inside as a lot of helmets, but it fits snug, without being constriciting. I was riding down the road, didnt have it buckled, and didnt really notice. It has a bit of angular design, which is nice. it doesnt look HUGE on your head, something hard to find it seems. I like it with the visor, never used the shield. The helmet has several vents all over, nicely placed. It also had a flashing led on the back, a very nice safety addition. It does sit " down" a bit on your head, as in, it comes down over your eyes ( visor ) as you sit down and ride down the road. Overall, I love this helmet, i bought another highly recommended one from this site, should of sent it back, as it looks enormous on top of your head. You have just a bit of room over your ears, havent tried wearing earphones, but I think it would work. This is a great helmet for the money, by far one of the best buys online for a helmet under $150.
lightweight, nice looking helmet. Visor and face shield easily interchangeable. Runs a little small, but breaks in nicely. Drop down sun visor comes in real handy, good quality helmet, good value.
I have been looking for a helmet for those cool rainy days where I don't want a full face helmet. This is it! Great fit and the movable/removable visor is perfect. The helmet has ample air flow with the vents to keep you cool and the visor with the drop down sun shield is fantastic. I purchased one for myself then bought three more, for my wife, daughter and son. I definitely recommend this helmet.