Great helmet. I will order again if needed. Feels good on and the sun shade feature is a big plus.
GMax OF77 Classic Helmet.
The all NEW OF77 helmet is based off of the very successful GM67. Features the all new Spa Soft and Coolmax interior and multidensity cheek pads. The OF77 is like having two helmets in one. It Offers the comfort of an open helmet, plus it quickly and easily converts to a full face helmet for those looking for increased protection and comfort with the installation of the optional jaw piece
GMax OF77 Helmet Features
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell.
- Inner sunshield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet.
- Inner sunshield has some of the best anti-fogging coating technology available today.
- New cheek pads feature a multi-density foam construction creating a superior fit.
- The optional removable jaw piece changes are quick and easy due to “tool-less” design.
- SPC top front vents/interior and styro designed for a controlled air flow.
- GMAX “D.E.V.S” adjustable Dual Exhaust Venting System, top, side and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top head.
- Large eye port for improved peripheral and range of vision.
- ALL NEW Spa Soft, Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dried quickly. The added performance keeps your dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets with built in space for speakers for use of communication systems.
- Soft Padding chin strap.
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish.
- Helmet bad included.
- Optional New and improved LED light Kit.
GMax OF77 Helmet Inner Shield Lens Removal
- Lower the inner shield lens by pushing the slider (located at the left side of helmet) forward into the fully open position.
- As the inner shield lens into the fully open position, pull the inner shield lens out straight from the helmet eye port (next to the inner shield lens) first. Remove the left side of the inner shield lens first.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Note: The sides of inner shield lens simply snap lens into place, no tools are needed to remove or install.
GMax OF77 Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
GMax OF77 Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
You may hook up your helmet light to your brake light wirelessly. In order to do this, you must purchase the LED Brake Light Kit separately. The Light Kit pairs up similar to how Bluetooth pairing works. You can purchase brake light kits for the GM54, GM67 and the OF77 helmet models.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I just purchased this Helmet and love it. It fits well and I really like the added features. The adjustable face shield is awesome. The sun visor is a great addition. I love the details of the design. I would recommend this Helmet for any women who want a to still be a little girly.
Didn't realize how worn my previous helmet was until I pulled this one on my head. Super fast shipping. Sizing fit perfect according to chart. First time using helmet was for a 450 mile weekend road trip. Very comfortable. Did not find any "extra" wind noise as some reviewers have stated. I would recommend this helmet if looking for a three-quarter helmet. The sun visor is an added bonus for the times when the sun comes out and you don't have your shades on. Personal preference would be to still wear my sunglasses that fit snug to my face, but I did use the sun shield a few times instead of having to stop and put the glasses on. Another great product at a good price from Jafrum!
What's not to like about this helmet? Complete coverage from rain if it comes and if not, flip up the front shield and enjoy the open air. I really like the inner flip down sunglasses, I can wear my night goggles and don't have to fumble around trying to find the darker sunglasses. Quick delivery from Jafrum was awesome. I was using the helmet in no time! Thanks, Jafrum!
Once I reached out to your team it was a quick turn around getting the helmet. I Love this helmet, the design is awesome, removing the face shield is very easy to do. Very satisfied overall. Cheers.
I was skeptical considering the price. But then again, I was shopping on a budget to replace my original modular style helmet which left much to be desired. What caught my attention were the graphics on the helmet, then the description and a couple reviews after that. I have to say I was impressed when it arrived. The field of vision is excellent which is one of two reasons I was replacing my old helmet; second was the weight. This helmet is about half as heavy on my head, like wearing a bicycle helmet, and my range of motion has increased substantially also. It vents very well, and despite the little bit of fogging up in front of my mouth, it dissipates rapidly to where I don't need to have the face shield up a notch or two. The ONLY reason I rated it a 4 is because the padding is pretty stiff out of box. At the end of my 45-minute ride to and from work, the top of my head where some of the padding contacts is tender and sore. Very similar to the Kevlar padding for you military folk. However, I have only worn it four days in the past two weeks, so I'm sure it will soften up after a bit. It's nothing I can't handle, for now, just uncomfortable. That being said, it is no reason at all that I wouldn't recommend it. All and all, fantastic piece of equipment for the right price! Great job GMAXX! Oh, and to not leave the seller out, they had my helmet shipped the same day I ordered it and it arrived in 3 days. Now that's some fast customer service. Great job as well JAFRUM!
Ordered one for myself, and I love it. Color matched my 04 Goldwing perfectly in wine. Size was spot on for me. The air vents circulate enough air to tingle scalp and mess up hair, haha. Wear a breathable head piece. Does not create a lot of air noise. Inner shield comes down farther than any other helmet that I have. I actually use this one. My wife loved it so much she wanted one too. Her size fit too.
This helmet has a nice and tight fit, just the way i like it. Love the pockets at the sides for slotting in your bluetooth speakers. Really good feature right there. The sun visor comes in handy during the day and its easy to operate even with gloves on. One downside I find that would be a problem to some riders is that, if you're using a clamp on bracket for your bluetooth device, you probably wont have space on your left side because of the sun visors' switch and would have to settle for the right side. I use a sticky mount though, so i'm fine putting it right under the switch. One last thing, the GMAX OF77 also has a complete jaw set that you can attach that could offer more protection from the seasons and also in the event of a crash. That being said, i think its an awesome helmet overall. Would recommend it.
The fit is very comfortable and has no noise. With the face shield down it practically seals out and diverts the wind. Great buy.
Gmax helmets are an affordable and quality product. This is my second one and I love it. I wear glasses so the open face makes it a nice fit. The flip down visor is great for those bright sunny days. The snap out liner makes it easy to install an intercom system. I recommend the same 10 slim setup. For the money, this is the helmet to get.
I love this helmet. The sizing chart matched perfectly with my dimensions. This is a very comfortable helmet to wear. Even with a doo rag, the vents keep my head cool and dry. I was worried about the weight of the helmet as I have arthritis in my neck, but it has not been an issue either. I recommend this helmet to any lady looking for a 3/4 open face.