GMax Youth GM49Y Snow Helmet.
GMAX is excited to introduce our next generation purpose built full-face youth helmets. This all new 49Y Youth helmet is a follow-up to our very successful 39Y youth helmet with an all new modern shell design.
GMax GM49Y Helmet Features
- D.O.T. approved thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- New anti-fog coated double lens shield removes & installs easily with no tools
- Youth sized shell and sizing designed for smaller heads
- Removable, adjustable interior and cheekpads allow for easy cleaning
- Snap-in removable chin curtain and breath guard improves warmth and reduces fogging
- GMAX flow-thru intake/exhaust venting
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Electric double lens clear shield available
GMax GM49Y Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
GMax GM49Y Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Yth S/M, YM||49-50cm||19-11/16"-20-1/16"||6-1/4-6-3/8|
|Yth L/XL, YL,XXs||51-52cm||20-7/16"-20-7/8"||6-1/2-6-5/8|