This helmet was sold out everywhere else, but Jafrum had it in stock! Great helmet for riding solo and with my fiancÃ©. Lightweight, comfortable, secure and cute!
HJC CL-17 Punisher Helmet.
Officially Licensed Product
The HJC CL-17 Helmet has an elegant design made to attract the eye of any rider out there. The HJC CL-17 motorcycle helmet meets or exceeds both SNELL and D.O.T. standards and comes with many different features like fully removable crown and cheek pads for washing as well as the Rapid Fire II™ quick replacement shield system to allow for quick changes from a tinted shield to a clear one when riding in transition from day to night.
HJC CL-17 Helmet Features
- Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Anti-Scratch Pinlock® ready Faceshield (HJ-09): New 3D design provides 95% U.V. protection. Side shield lock mechanism for a ultra-secure seal. For ultimate Anti-Fog system add a optional Pinlock® insert (sold separately)
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- SuperCool® Moisture-Wicking Interior: Fully removable cheek pads and liner. Anti-Bacterial Fabric. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL & D.O.T. Standards Note: Size 3XL D.O.T. approved only.
HJC CL-17 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|54-55||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8|
|56-57||7 - 7 1/8||22 - 22 1/2|
|58-59||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4|
|60-61||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||23 5/8 - 24|
|62-63||7 3/4 - 7 7/8||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|
|63-64||8 - 8 1/8||25 1/4 - 25 5/8|
|65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|
|67-68||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4|
|69-70||8 3/4 - 8 3/4||27 1/4 - 27 5/8|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Quick delivery, good fit, very good price. Can't wait for autocross season.
Quick delivery, good fit, little odd in the graphics but at a great price. Can't wait for autocross season.
I am already a satisfied HJC helmet owner using my 5 year old CL-SP almost on every ride. What I liked even more about the CL-17 is not only is it smaller in physical size, the XL fits my head even more snug than my CL-SP did new. Being a perfect XL head size 24 3/8 round oval head shape, this helmet fits like it was custom fitted. When I first put it on, it was tight so I wore it for 15 minutes or so to be sure the first time I went off for a ride I didn't end up with a pressure point or headache. On my first ride, no problems at all. Fit so perfect! Also I was very very pleased with the yellow! I was afraid from some of the videos I have seen of it that it would be a bit pale. Not the case. Actually I'd love to paint my 40 Ford pickup this shade of yellow it's so attractive. 100% satisfied, considering buying another CL-17 in Black from Jafrum of course!
Very nice helmet. Good fit and right on with measurements. I am right between L - XL and went with L. Quite tight at first but getting better with wear. Face shield operates well. Good venting. Fogs a bit at stops, slow speeds but dissipates when moving.
I bought two of these helmets. One for my wife and one for myself and we both love them! Lightweight and very appealing for the price! Awesome fit as well!
Bought this helmet in matte black and I love it. Fit is great, comfortable liner. Face shield is easy to remove and replace. I wear big glasses and this helmet still has room for them. I added a tinted shield to my order because I don't wear sunglasses and I am very satisfied with both.
Great price, sturdy well padded a fit perfect. Pin lock anti fog visor affordable because of the low price. Yellow is really hi-vis which is great. I have a more expensive helmet but this helmet is a great 2nd lid I can rain ride or mistreat. DOT and Snell. What's not to like?
Very comfortable fit, and sizing chart worked perfectly. Excellent ventilation, and helmet shields noise well. A little hard to put glasses on after putting helmet on - that is my only complaint.
Best helmet I've ever owned. Lightweight , watertight. plenty of ventalization. Highly recommend purchasing