HJC Women's IS-MAX II Mine Helmet With Dual Lens Shield.
HJC always delivers a great product for riders. The HJC IS Max 2 Modular motorcycle helmet is excellent example of a modular helmet packed full of goodies at an affordable price. HJC IS max 2 offers an internal sunshield with a one touch lever system inside of a polycarbonate CAD technology shell, giving this helmet a super balanced fit with the convenience of the drop down sun visor. The IS Max 2 comes with HJC’s Advanced Channeling System to help keep your head cool and clear of humidity. One important note is that this lid comes with a pinlock ready shield for you guys that need double lens anti fog protection. Pinlock insert is sold separately. HJC offers a fully removable washable liner that has a GLASSES GROOVE that accommodates riders that wear glasses. The IS Max 2 with inner sunshield is a quality built modular helmet that leaves you with some gas money left after the purchase. The HJC IS Max 2 helmet is HJC’s middle of the road modular helmet giving you some of the features of its big brothers the RPHA and the Symax 3 at a lower price. The IS Max 2 is glove friendly, glasses friendly, and comes with the HJC standards making this one better options for a modular purchase
HJC IS-MAX II Helmet Features
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- New Frameless Dual Lens Shield (HJ-17): Features; increased field of vision and an integrated exhaust ventilation system to help remove hot air from building up and fogging the shield interior.
- One-touch Integrated SunShield (HJ-V5): Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable SunShield with locking mechanism deploys quickly and easily (U.S. PAT. #7,540,033).
- Single-button Chinbar/Faceshield Release: Open with one hand even with gloves on.
- Complete with Breathguard, Chin curtain and Frameless Dual lens shield installed Right out of the box!
- QuickSlide Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- SuperCool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. Removable and washable liner and cheek pads. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- Weight: XS to MD 3.81 lbs. (1,730 +/- 35g ) LG to 2XL 3.85 lbs. (1,750 +/- 35g ) 3XL to 5XL 3.96 lbs. (1,800 +/- 35g )
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
HJC IS-MAX II Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|2XS||51-52||6 3/8-6 1/2||20-20 1/2|
|XS||53-54||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|S||55-56||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 1/2-23 1/8|
|L||59-60||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||61-62||7 5/8-7 3/4||24-24 3/8|
|2XL||63-64||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/4|
|3XL||65-66||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 5/8-26|