Very comfortable boot. For riding and just chillin.
Icon Super Duty 4 Boots.
Icon Super Duty 4 Boots Features
- Durable leather upper
- Axialmetric steel shank
- Slip resistant rubber sole
- Footpeg interface arch
- Internal ankle protection
- Adjustable midfoot stabilizer strap
- Aluminum positive-lock buckle
- Low profile lacing system
- Shifter interface nubs
Icon Super Duty 4 Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
MEN'S BOOT SIZING CHART
|United States||United Kingdom||Europe|
Most Helpful Reviews :
They are a great boot to own. I got mine after my first season of riding. I only wear them now when riding. Had then for 3 seasons and still live them. I been on long trips and only believe in this pair of boots. I would buy another in black. They are comfortable enough to go walking around after riding. I didn't need to switch out my shoes.
Wore these boots while taking a MSF course. Very comfortable, great grip, toe area small enough to get under my shifter with ease. Like the clean look and the adjustable buckle. Price was good, had a few people in my class inquire where they were purchased. May buy another pair!
I wear these boots alll the time when I ride. Very comfortable. Great boot!
Excellent riding boot. Very comfortable.
I bought these boots for a big adventure tour- wanted something sturdy, but comfy for walking around... They are very supportive and comfortable. I wish they came up the shin a little higher. They definitely need better protection from the shifter- the little bumps are silly and after 2 rides the threads are already wearing out in that spot...
One of the better looking shoes in the Icon inventory. I purchased both the wheat and black, and I love the look and feel! If you plan to wear heavy/thick socks, you may want to buy a size bigger.
I was looking for a pair of boots that would be functional and still look nice for the type of work I do and these fit the bill perfectly. The fit is spot on. The traction might not be quite as good as my old boots but it's still great and the fit makes up for it. The bindings do make them feel secure. I lost a boot in an accident one time...not fun. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a great boot that looks nice with casual dress. I wear them to ride to church on Sunday mornings and lead worship on stage and the look fine.