Joe Rocket Speedmaster 3.0 Boots.
A literal “ground up” redesign of the Speedmaster series boot has resulted in the perfect fusion of protection and mobility ... in other words, we’ve found your race-ready “sweet spot.” Robust armor where you need it, without sacrificing comfort or mobility. The Speedmaster 3.0, the evolution of a true race thoroughbred.
Joe Rocket Speedmaster Boot Features
- Perforated split grain leather upper for excellent breathability
- Articulated ankle design for added mobility
- Reinforced ankle for increased lateral rigidity for increased protection
- Injection molded shin, heel, and ankle armor
- Reinforced Titanium ankle plate
- Combined velcro and zipper enclosure reinforced by a ratchet strap for an ultra-secure fit replaceablemagnesium to sliders
- Additional magnesium sliders on heel and calf
- Variable closed cell foam cushioning throughout
- TPU mid-sole reinforced with steel shank for improved distribution between stiffness and flexibility
- Antibacterial replaceable foot bed
Joe Rocket Speedmaster Boot Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.