Great quality boot. Sizing is right on. A little tight for me to get on because I have high arches, and therefore a high bridge on my foot, however, once they are on, they are a great fit. I'm used to an undercut heel, so the squared off heel felt a little clunky at first, however, they are much more stable than a boot with an undercut heel. I definitely recommend these if you want a steel toe harness boot.
Milwaukee Boots - Milwaukee Barron Steel Toe Leather Harness Boots.
Milwaukee boots now feature water-resistant material that deflects water, preventing your boots from becoming bogged or soaked with H2O. Blocking the elements and adding extra traction and durability...just a few additions that separate Milwaukee Boots from the rest.
Milwaukee Barron Steel Toe Leather Boots Features
- Freedom Flex™ for that "broken-in" feeling right away
- Full cushion removable insole
- Steel toe
- Pull tab for easy on/off
- Upper boots height is 12.5" (measured from heel to top of boot)
- Note:The safety steel toe has withstood the 75 lb. impact test and minimum 2500 lb. compression test.
Milwaukee Barron Steel Toe Leather Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
|Determine Standard/Wide Shoes|
|U.S Men's Shoe Size||D (Medium/Standard)||EE Wide|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Great Harness Boots! These are the only steel toe harness boots I could find.
I found these boots to be very comfortable, whether I'm riding, or walking. The only problem I had, was when I first tried them on. It was hard to get my foot past the leather ankle front strap. After a light shot of foot powder, it was no problem at all and your feet smell great. I am very pleased with these boots and would recommend them to anyone looking for comfortable footware.
Bought these for the steel toe. Comfortable right out of the box. A bit on the heavy side, but is to be expected with tall full grain leather uppers (size 12). I was not expecting much at this price, but these boots exceeded my expectations. Quality leather & craftsmanship.