MSR Youth SC-1 Score Helmet.
The MSR SC1 helmet is our most economical helmet, yet it passes two of the toughest safety standards today. Dual density EPS liner helps absorb both large and small impacts. A highly developed ventilation system consists of two large intake ports and six large exhaust ports helping you keep cool in the hottest conditions.
MSR Youth SC-1 Helmet Features
- Shell made of injection molded Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Sculptured, dual density, EPS impact absorbing liner
- Removable/washable liner is made with moisture wicking fabrics
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost
- Two large front air intakes and four rear exhaust vents help keep you cool
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard
MSR Youth SC-1 Helmet Sizing
Using a tape-measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Refer to the chart for proper helmet size.
|SM||18-1/2" - 19-1/8"|
|MD||19-1/4" - 19-7/8"|
|LG||20" - 20-1/2"|