MSR Youth SC1 Phoenix Helmet.
The MSR SC1 helmet is very economical yet it passes two of the toughest safety standards today. The dual density EPS liner helps absorb both large and small impacts and a highly developed ventilation system consisting of two large intake ports and six large exhaust ports help you keep cool in the hottest conditions.
MSR Youth SC1 Helmet Features
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard
- Shell made of injection molded Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Sculptured, dual density, EPS impact absorbing liner
- Removable/washable liner is made with moisture wicking fabrics
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost
- Two large front air intakes and four rear exhaust vents help keep you cool
MSR Youth SC1 Helmet Sizing
Using a tape-measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Refer to the chart for proper helmet size.
|SM||18-1/2" - 19-1/8"|
|MD||19-1/4" - 19-7/8"|
|LG||20" - 20-1/2"|