First thing is right after deciding on your rain suit make sure you get your rain covers for your feet. I forgot, and ended up having to make a second order for the covers.
They will have a video you can watch, and it helps out a lot or how to pick items out. I like this site because if you are really not sure, just call them, and they will help you with the order. I was pragmatic when I placed my order for the rain covers for my feet, and I knew I'd not be doing a great deal of walking in them. The covers fit well, and should keep my dry. If you ever have driven in the rain on a Bike you know you'll not stay 100 percent dry.
I feel I got a good product for the amount of money I spent, and I'm happy. They are easy to deal with, and I'd suggest to other riders to look them over. I did, and for the money I don't know of anyone who will best them.
Nelson Rigg Waterproof Rain Boot Cover.
Nelson Rigg Waterproof Rain Boot Cover Features
- Made from 100% waterproof polyester with PVC backing
- Worn over your shoes or boots to protect them from water and dirt
- Designed to be worn under rain pants
- Reflective binding helps with night visibility
- Rubberized sole for strength and durability
- 1 year “No Hassle” warranty
Sized To Fit Most Shoes And Boots
- Medium men size 6-8 / Women’s size 6-10
- Large men size 9-11
- X-Large men size 12-14
- Fitment is only a guide as the shape of most footwear varies