River Road Quantum Wind Swept Slant Saddlebag
List Price: $209.95
Sale Price: $188.96
You save: $21 (10%)
River Road Quantum Wind Swept Slant Saddlebag.
The River Road Quantum Wind Swept Slant Saddlebags boast a lot of great features, including custom-fitted liner bags that will help protect your packed belongings from the elements, a removable neoprene layer that will shield your motorcycle’s finish from scratches, and a waterproof cover to keep your belongings safe from rain and dust. Though these bags look and feel like genuine leather, they are actually constructed from a durable synthetic that is easy to care for. They have also been constructed with rigid side walls and a reinforced base so that these rugged saddlebags will hold their shape even when empty. These handsome bags come in three styles, including plain, studded or with braided accents and come with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Dimensions: 17"W x 11"H x 6.5"D
River Road Quantum Wind Swept Slant Saddlebag Features
- Manufactured with synthetic material featuring UV protection that offers the look and feel of top quality leather
- Quick release buckles, hidden behind traditional chrome hardware, make opening the bag quick and easy as well
- The center yoke features a fast-zip removal system that allows easy on and easy off installation. This zipper system allows you to unzip the bags from the center yoke and carry them with you after your ride.
- The back for these bags feature quick-release straps to secure the bags to your motorcycle or saddlebag supports.
- A removable, neoprene laver covers the bag contact points to protect the motorcycle.
- These bags keep their shape. They have rigid side walls and a reinforced base provides strength and shape retention.
- Box-style lids wit hook-and-loop closure and extra-long cross-over flaps inside provide a secure storage environment.
- Comes with a waterproof cover with full elastic closure is included to protect against rain and dust.
- Also comes with a custom-fitted liner bag inside that makes packing convenient and further protects the contents from the elements.
- Backed by River Roads a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
River Road Quantum Wind Swept Slant Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.