Have not used the product yet. Purchased early so I would have it for upcoming trips. Quality of construction looks good and it should have enough room for week long trips. Impressed with the fast shipment. Received three days after ordering and did not pay extra for shipping. Have purchased from Jafrum before and will continue going to them as a first choice when considering future purchases.
Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag.
Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag Features
- Designed to fit perfectly between the rider and tour box of most popular touring bikes
- Constructed of UV-, water-and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and Saddlehyde panels
- Rigid construction; can be leaned against, even when empty
- Full size top opening for easy packing
- Top carry handle and backpack straps for easy toting
- Top accessory straps allow you to add on a Saddlemen roll bag, extra jacket, etc.
- Extra side mesh pouches perfect for maps
Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag Dimensions:
18.5" H x 21" W x 19" D; measures 4,100 cubic inches
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
- Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each Saddle Stow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
- This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Bag fits good on bike, has lots of room. I have been unable to try out yet due to rainy week-ends. Bag is very roomy and appears to be made very well I was impressed how quick my order was processed and deleivered
It's a very well made bag and fits in the backseat of my Goldwing nicely.