Scorpion 1909 Leather Jacket.
History, on four wheels or two. Legends of daring heritage have been born at The Brickyard for more than 100 years. It is this heritage that we salute with the Scorpion 1909 vintage leather jacket.
Scorpion 1909 Jacket Features
- Soft distressed leather
- Sas-Tec® CE armor at Elbows and Shoulders with pocket for optional Sas-Tec® CE Back Protector
- Perforated panels underarms and sides of torso
- Two zippered rear vents
- Leather overlays at elbows
- 4 external pockets
- Rib stretch panels as side hems
- Rear waist adjustment tabs
- Zipper closures at wrists
- Antique Brass YKK® zippers throughout
- Padded comfort collar
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Removable EverHeat® jacket liner with Kwikwick® panels
- 8” jacket to pant zipper and rear belt loop attachment tab
Scorpion 1909 Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.