Scorpion Birmingham Pants.
The Birmingham Pants and jacket complete a classic yet modern waterproof suit. Combined, the longer length jacket and gusseted crotch on the pants prevent water from moving down the waist allowing the rider to stay dry when the weather gets extreme. Heavier duty fabric at the front of the legs and seat will help ensure years of protection and comfort for those long days in the saddle. Two cargo pockets on the thighs, two hand pockets, and two rear pockets give you plenty of storage. The SAS-TEC® armor at the knees can be removed while the pants are on. Additional SAS-TEC® armor is included at the hips. Classic Style, Modern Technology - that's the Birmingham.
Scorpion Birmingham Pants Features
- 23% Cotton / 77% nylon EXO- wax coated outer material
- 100% waterproof and seam taped
- Heavy duty reinforcements at knees, shins, and seat
- Bar tacking at all critical stress areas for extra durability
- SAS-TEC ® CE certified armor at knees and hips
- Antique brass YKK zippers and snaps
- Six external pockets
- Traditional cotton plaid lining
Scorpion Birmingham Pants Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Waist||Inseam Regular||Inseam Tall|