I bought this Scorpion helmet because I really like my first scorpion. This helmet fits well, looks great and is vented well. I really like the DOT/ SNELL safety rating. You can't beat this helmet for the price. My other scorpion EXO700 I also bought from Jafrum and have been riding with it for 5 trouble free years. Looking forward to something new on my head for the new riding season coming up.
Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet.
The all new EXO-R410 elevates the standard for Scorpion's entry level full face street helmet. With a newly designed advanced shell design, the ultra-lightweight SNELL approved EXO-R410 comes equipped with advanced features such as the Ellip-Tec® ratchet system, Everclear® face shield, Kwikwick 2® liners, a finely tuned ventilation system and the unprecedented integration of our Emergency Release System cheek pad into an entry level helmet offering. This is a high performance helmet at an unbeatable value.
Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet Features
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- Pinlock® 100% Max vision®: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit™: Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll: Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- DOT and SNELL Approved
Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet Sizing
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Fit as expected per Scorpion sizing chart. I measured 7.5" and bought the large. I love the neon yellow color. Hopefully, it helps me be seen in this world of text distracted drivers. Padding is nice and helmet has a snug fit. I don't have much to compare this too as my last helmet I owned was over 10 years ago. I would definitely buy this again with no hesitation.
Very nice comfortable helmet, and the graphics are great exactly as pictured.
I absolutely love this helmet! It is the first full face I have had in years but it is extremely comfortable - fits perfect to chart recommendation. It looks great. The visibility is awesome, no restriction in range of motion even with the chin strap on tight. I love all the features. I got the product in 4 business days without any extra shipping fees. The no fog shield is incredible! I can't say enough about this lid. I am probably gonna buy one for my son for Christmas! I am sure he will love it!!! Now I am ready for a great time riding in the fall and winter season in OH!
This helmet looks awesome! Fits perfect to size chart. It is extremely comfortable. The service was super, and I got my helmet just in time to extend my riding season. This helmet was a great buy for the price... Most Snell rated helmets are at least double the price. I might buy another one for my son! I love this helmet!!!
This helmet has the highest safety ratings and has a snug fit. I love that it is high vis as I scooter around and drivers who would normally not see me notice me.
I've had this helmet for a few weeks now and I am very happy with it. A very good finish and features found on more expensive hemets. I had to return my first order for a larger size, but Jafrum made that relatively painless. Low wind noise from the helmet makes my Sena bluetooh easy to hear even at highway speeds. (By the way, it was easy to mount the BT on this helmet, espescially with the already existing pockets for the speakers.) The anti-fog visor is nice, but not as effective as I would like. The two different locking positions for the visor are very handy. Hasn't been warm enought to comment on how well the ventilation works, but it looks like a good design concept. The way the pads are shaped leaves some interesting hat hair (semi-cornrow look) on my thinning, balding scalp. I can live with that.