Scorpion Optima Jacket.
We took our experience using waterproof / breathable laminated fabrics, and crafted a light weight seam sealed jacket with large direct core vents that can be used when it’s warm or when it gets cold and wet. Unlike traditional venting systems that send air to the outside of a liner, the direct core vents send air directly to the wearers body and is therefore more effective. when the weather changes from good to bad, all you have to do is zip a few waterproof vents shut, to keep riding. No more zipping in a separate waterproof liner. An EverHeat® thermal liner is included for those chilly days or when the temperature drops. the jacket has Exo-Tec® CE certified armor on the elbows and shoulders, and a pocket with PE foam as a back pad that can be upgraded. go ahead, ride when you want, in whatever weather you want.
Scorpion Optima Jacket Features
- Waterproof / Breathable laminate outer fabric is fully Seam Sealed
- Double zippered center front to prevent leaks
- Two waterproof zippered Direct Core Ventilation vents on upper torso
- Two rear exhaust vents on lower back
- Ample use of NightViz® Reflective on torso and arms for increased nighttime visibility
- Waterproof Napoleon pocket in upper torso, two internal storage pockets and one internal media pocket
- Exo-Tec® CE rated armor
- Removable EverHeat® Thermal liner included
- Comfortable micro fleece lining at collar
- YKK® Zippers
- 8” Jacket to pant zipper as well as belt loop fastener
Scorpion Optima Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.