Scorpion Trey Pants.
Scorpion's all-time best selling Deuce pant just got better. Listening to feedback from the market, Scorpion's development team ironed out the wrinkles on a proven winner to create the TREY. Keeping the Ballistic nylon and Sas-Tec CE armor, we added a removable H2O-Blok® waterproof breathable liner to turn this 100% breathable pant into a barrier against the elements. Adjusted NightViz reflective piping increase visibility while a hem-able cuff allows for up to an inch of tailoring. The quality is always in the details and this sub-$200 jack-of-all-trades pant is second to none.
Scorpion Trey Pant Features
- Vented, poly mesh outer shell construction
- 840 denier ballistic nylon panels in the knees provide additional abrasion resistance
- Removable, full-length H2O Blok® waterproof / breathable liner
- Sas Tec CE® approved SC-01/02 removable armor in the knees and SC-1/07 in the hips
- NightViz® reflective piping on the lower legs for increased night time visibility
- Accordion expansion panels above the knees provide increased flexibility
- Dual waist adjustment belts help to fine tune the fit
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion button fly
- Lightweight perforated lining for maximum air flow
- Hem-able cuff can be shortened up to 1 inch
- Zippered hand and rear pockets keep cargo secure
- Convenient, full-length side-entry leg zippers
- 8”, #5 nylon zipper as well as a belt loop for secure jacket attachment
Scorpion Trey Pant Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.