True to size, comfortable. Shifting a little difficult.
Tour Master Women's Response Waterproof 2.0 Boots.
Tour Master Waterproof 2.0 Boots Features
- Water-repellent leather and PU upper
- Preformed orthopedic vibration absorbing foot bed
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- 3M ScotchLite™ on rear area for night time safety
- VR single density compound sole for reliable grip
- 100% polyester round laces plus
- adjustable Velcro® strap for easy fastening
- Shock absorbing latex foam flex panels
- Molded nylon ankle guard TecnoGI® thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Leather shift pad
Tour Master Waterproof 2.0 Boots Sizing
The above gauge is to be used as a sizing Guide only Be sure to consider weight distribution, body proportion and garment design when selecting a suitable size. For optimum fit and control, be sure the SHOES/BOOTS fit snugly
|US Size||Euro Size|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Great boots very comfortable. Nice looking style with needed protection plus waterproof / repellant. True to size (8) and wide. I wore them at work (10 hrs) and it didn't stressed my heals or feet. Excellent for walking distance after the ride. It is not to hot on the inside but baby powder does the trick. I recommend this product.
We had a great experience. The woman that waited on us was extremely helpful and so pleasant! I was able to purchase exactly what I came in for and the fit is perfect! Thank you......
I'm new to riding and needed a boot that wasn't too bulky to shift easily but was also comfortable - these boots are perfect. They needed no break in - felt good right from the start. I ordered my normal size (8) ad they fit well. If you typically wear heavy socks I might order a half size up. The toe fits perfectly under the shift lever, with enough stiffness to make shifting easy (this is a big deal for a newbie rider.) They aren't clunky and are light to walk in, but feel rigid enough for safety. My jeans fit over the tops so they actually look kid of cute; they don't scream "motorcycle boot." I'm really happy with these boots!