Outstanding look, feel, fit, and protection.
Jacket zipper on a display suit in a motorcycle store had jammed; I hoped it was an anomaly. Nope: first time I attempted to zip mine it jammed identically to the display suit. Jafrum customer service replied promptly to my request for help. They recommended I apply wax to the zipper. It worked perfectly. Since then I've relied on the Velcro vice the zipper. Even with the faulty I give five stars and definitely recommend for purchase.
Tour Master Defender 2.0 Two-Piece Rainsuit
Tour Master 2.0 Two-Piece Rainsuit Features
- The new Defender 2.0 Rainsuit has been completely updated for 2014. With striking asymmetrical lines on the chest the new Defender 2.0 stands out amongst the competition.
- Size matched jacket and pant are sold together
- Waterproof, polyurethane-backed nylon shell with sealed seam construction
- Features an Aqua-Barrier™ under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket
- Contoured, microfiber-lined collar features an adjustable Velcro® closure
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Two large side-entry hand pockets, waterproof zippered chest pocket and a bellows thigh pant pocket
- Underarm vents allow airflow that diminishesmoisture build-up
- Reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective triangles help increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Dual wind flap and Velcro® main jacket closure keeps moisture sealed out
- Pant features a high-density nylon seat panel to minimize slipping and add strength
- Elastic flex panel waist provides a comfortable fit
- Elastic cuffs with Velcro® closures help eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve and leg
- Removable suspenders and leg stirrups
Tour Master 2.0 Two-Piece Rainsuit Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Came really fast. Quality seems very good, but will see the first rain storm. the sizing was spot on if you don't have anything under it. better get a bigger size if you wear anything but undies.
I have had several occasions to wear this gear. 2 of which were near floods. I stayed remarkably dry. I did experience a bit of rain in the shirt thru the collar but the rain was a hard driving rain. Also, pant legs got a little wet because of water standing at or above my foot boards... nothing could have prevented that except waders! My trike was barely moving thru the water but the rest of me was high and dry. I had low cut shoes on and that allowed the water to splash up the legs. Excellent gear...