We love our new large size Cruiser 3 sissybar bag! It is very high quality. It holds our 2 heavy leather jackets along with other gear. The pad that the passenger leans on when the bag is on the bike actually gives my lower back a lot of support so I am able to go on longer rides without lower back pain.
Tour Master Nylon Cruiser III Sissy Bar Bag.
Tour Master Nylon Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Heavy duty, weather-resistant 840 denier and 1000 denier nylon construction
- Universal mounting system expands from 6” to 14” and fits most styles of back rests
- Removable neoprene layer is included to protect the motorcycle
- Dark colored reflective piping and Tour Master’s reflective triangle provide nighttime visibility
- Hinged lid provides storage space and easy access to the main compartment and zippered retractable floor
- Convenient carrying handle
- Internal support panels hold the shape of the bag when empty or full
- Integrated rain/dust cover deploys from a small pocket on the top of the bag
- Multiple external pockets offer additional, easy-access storage space
- Removable back pack straps
Tour Master Nylon Sissy Bar Bag Sizing
- S : 11”h x 14”w x 9”d
- M : 14.5”h x 19.5”w x 11.5”d
- L : 17.5”h x 19.5”w x 11.5”d
- XL : 19.5”h x 19.5”w x 11.5”d
Tour Master Nylon Sissy Bar Bag Mounting Instructions
Universal sissy bar bags can be mounted on almost any model bike depending on the width or height of your sissy bar or luggage rack. Generally, they can be mounted to the luggage rack with straps featuring quick-release buckles. Also, the bag can be fitted over the sissy bar (up to 9” width) and secured with quick-release straps as well. Any additional roll bags can be secured on the top of the main bag with mounting straps that are included.