These pants have been awesome. Very comfortable and durable. Strong zippers and the side entry on the legs is just perfect!! I would suggest that if you are using these as overpants then order one size up from what you normally would wear in a pair of jeans. The fit true to size.
Tour Master Caliber Pants.
Tour Master Pant Features
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell with 600 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Phoslite® reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility.
- Durable, 600 Denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel to minimize slipping.
- Double-stitched construction throughout.
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts.
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility.
- Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining.
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master’s 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- External, 600 Denier Ballistic Polyester EVA padded hip and waist panels.
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam provide a performance fit.
- Removable insulated liner with rib knit stretch inseam and knee area.
- Waterproof side-entry leg zippers and zippered insulated liner allow for ease of dressing.
- Features 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included.
Tour Master Pant Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches
Most Helpful Reviews :
These pants are excellent quality pants!! I checked out the Harley pants at the dealer which are not even close to beeing as comfortable. These pants are quite warm with the liner in, and with the liner out are still quite warm for cold weather driving. You will be very satisfied with these pants.
I regularly ride in 40 degree weather and these pants are keeping me nice and dry and warm. I have not used them in summer yet, but in winter they are working great. Armor is in the right place for me. I purchased one size above my regular pant size and that was perfect. Warm and cozy pants. Great value for the money. Will buy more from this brand and website.
The Caliber pants are waterproof textile over pants that are very versatile and can be worn in a variety of different riding conditions. They’re easy to get on and off, so they make a great commuter pant. They’re also waterproof, with a removable thermal liner, so they also do really well in a touring environment. These Caliber pants are made of a polyester alloy called Carbolex. Because Carbolex is polyester based, it has excellent uv resistance, and the other materials added to the poly actually double its abrasion resistance versus regular polyester. So, it will offer much better protection than a standard poly material. These are definitely going to be a cooler weather pant. The quilted, thermal liner is removable, but there is an additional waterproof membrane that is fixed into the pant, so they aren’t great for the summertime.
Like most TourMaster apparel items, these pants are available in a huge size range, with short, regular, and tall sizes. There is a size chart on the listing that is very accurate. These are over pants, but the adjustments have already been made to the sizing, so use your actual waist measurement, don’t add anything to your waist measurement to account for your jeans. Billy, here, is 5’10” 160 with a 32 inch waist and fits perfectly in this pair of smalls with his jeans on underneath.
These Caliber pants are very flexible and adjustable. These hook and loop adjusters at the waist work with these stretch panels to create a pant that is very comfortable on the bike. You also get improved range of motion from the accordion style stretch panels in the knees and in the lower back, which come into play when this zipper type jacket connector is used. You also gain additional flexibility from this stretchy material on the insides of the legs and crotch area. Some of the armor is even adjustable. You have a choice of pockets to put the knee pads in to change the vertical positioning of the armor.
While we’re on protection, there is also reinforced paneling in the shin area, as well as removable armor in the hips that works with this fixed padding to absorb shock in a crash. For added visibility at night, TourMaster has added Phoslight reflective piping down the legs, and the specs in these panels near the knees, and at the bottoms of the legs are also reflective.
The leg closures have some nice touches as well. The hook and loop cover flaps can fasten back on themselves, which is incredibly handy for keeping the flap from getting in the way while you’re trying to operate the zippers. The zippers are waterproof, as are all the zippers on these Caliber pants, and they’re two-way. This feature is handy because you can unzip the closure from the top down to create a vent of sorts to increase airflow. This feature is also found on the pockets, which is great when you’re trying to access your pockets contents with gloves on.