Nice Jacket, got one for myself and my grandson when we ride cross country in May. Well constructed and 3/4 length with large pockets a must for long distance touring.
Tour Master Saber 4.0 Jacket.
Tour Master Jacket Features
- 500 denier 3/4 outer shell with waterproof, breathable barrier
- Adjustable waist panels with TPR pulls
- Removable, CE-approved armor
- Articulated triple-density back protector
- Zip-Out Quilted (Z.O.Q.) 100g polyfill liner
- Microfiber lined neck and cuffs
- 360 degree reflective piping
- Dual wind flap, YKK zippers used
- Bicep and forearm takeup straps
Tour Master Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
You get all the design and engineering that goes into their top of the line jackets in this outstanding value. Zippers, snaps, flaps, and pockets everywhere. The protective padding is hardened and secure. The outer shell is thick enough for +/- 30 degree riding, yet not too hot for summer and fall rides. The liner makes this jacket suitable for really cold climates. Very happy with this purchase.