I bought two helmets, one large for me and one medium for my wife. They are of excellent quality materials and workmanship. With the help of your website sizing of helmets, we did choose our fit, and they are fitting excellent. If any customer would like to buy Vega F117 Stealth Complex Full Face Helmets, we strongly recommend them. Thank you.
Vega F117 Stealth Helmet DOT/ECE 22.05.
The F117 Stealth is a sleek helmet that was made to be lightweight and great at noise reduction. It is well ventilated and has a Coolmax™ liner that assists in keeping the rider from getting too hot while on the road. If you like a little company while you’re on the road, this helmet comes equipped with communication-ready cheek pads for your Bluetooth device. Along with the anti-fog exterior shield and the drop-down inner shield for those truly bright days, you can truly have a comfortable ride.
Vega F117 Helmet Features
- Ultra lightweight -- 1450 +/-50 grams
- CAD designed aerodynamic shape
- Drop-down sunshield, simple operation
- 3-stage air-flo venting
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch, effortless, quick change exterior shield
- Plush foam pillow molded comfort lining
- Coolmax™ brand wicking liner fabric… the original and the best wicking fabric
- Fully removable, washable liner
- Component liner system permits custom fit
- Communication-ready Easy-Com cheek pads
- Exterior shields available in clear, smoke and
- multiple mirror colors
- Drop-down sunshield is replaceable
- Smoke, dark smoke or amber drop-down shields available
- 8 sizes: XXS -- XXXL
- Some helmets may come with d-ring. Going forward, model will come with Quick-Release on the strap.
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
Vega F117 Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|2XS||-||20.08 - 20.47||51-52|
|XS||6-5/8 - 6-3/4|
|S||6-7/8 - 7|
|M||7-1/8 - 7-1/4|
|L||7-3/8 - 7-1/2|
|XL||7-5/8 - 7-3/4|
|2XL||7-7/8 - 8|
|3XL||8-1/8 - 8-1/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Great helmet, a little snug at first but breaks in nicely! Little noise at higher speeds but not too bad. Vents well and can fog a little on rainy days. Super happy with it overall!
Good feeling/fit. Great looking helmet. Great product for the money. Good job Vega !
I bought 2 helmets one for my wife, and 1 for myself, I ordered the wrong size, for my helmet, I returned it immediately, and received the correct size less that 1 week later, the return department didn't even ask me why I was returning an item just changed out the item the same day they received it. I also used there online video that helped to inform me of how to correctly size a helmet.