Vega Stealth Flyte Off Road Helmet.
The Vega Stealth Flyte Off Road Helmet is a super lightweight helmet that is streamlined just right for the dirt or track. Race almost anywhere as this helmet meets or exceeds USA and European certifications. The epitome of style, comfort, and durability; this off road helmet boasts of maximum airflow, wide base for protective gear and large eyeport for safety goggles. Take a chance and race with this helmet.
Vega Stealth Helmet Features
- Ultra lightweight helmet with an aerodynamic shape and clean lines.
- Meets the safety standards for both U.S. DOT and European ECE 22.05.
- Wide base bottom beading to rest on neck protection devices.
- Large eye port with side traction plates accommodate and secure goggles.
- Removable, washable plush foam liner with pillow-molded design.
- High-Volume forehead intake vents and rear Multi-Port exhaust maximize airflow to the Flyte's interior.
Vega Stealth Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4
8 1/8-8 1/4
8 3/8-8 1/2
8 5/8-8 3/4