These are the most comfortable supportive boots I have ever owned
Vega Women's Omega Boots.
Vega Women's Omega Boots Features
- Profile as measured from bottom of the sole to the top of the back is 5"!
- Each boot is just over a pound! 25% lighter than most in this class
- Fully comfort lined interior and padded sole
- Stylish contemporary design with classical suede accents
Vega Women's Omega Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
Vega Motorcycle Boots Women's
|US Size||Euro Size||Inches||CM|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I am reviewing the vega omega for women. I am very pleased with this shoe. ignore the above sizing chart cause it is just messed up. I normally wear a size 7 1/2 (38.5euro) in an athletic shoe, and a 7 in a boot. I ordered a 7 and it fit. the above chart says a size 7 is a size 40 in euro and the exact same in mens, I assure you it isn't. the sole is a bit uncomfortable however I had a dr scholes insert, put it in and fixed it right up. also the laces are a bit confusing. a video on how to use them might be helpful... I think I got it :/ . either way, I had tried a size 7 1/2 in a womens alpinestar, way to big, and an 8 in a womens joe rocket, also way to big. This shoe/riding boot does allow for a wider foot as I am developing bunions and I am having no issues. if you have an extremely narrow foot it may be a bit big. suprisingly, there is a lot of toe protection, and the consturction is way better than the alpinestars that I had which were 35.00 more, and better than the joe rockets which has exposed glue. I give it 4.5 stars cause it could be a bit more comfortable right out of the box, and there is always room for improvement. Over all very happy!! ;)